- Westminster -The crime hotspots of Westminster are: St James’s, Marlybone High Street, Bryanston and Dorset Square and Hyde Park.
- Islington- The areas to steer clear of are Finsbury Park, Caledonian and Highbury West.
- Kensington and Chelsea- Brompton and Earl’s Court.
- Camden- Highest crime areas to stay vigilant in are: Holbron and Covent Garden, Camden Town and Primrose Hill, Bloomsbury, Regent’s Park and King’s Cross.
- Hackney- areas to avoid: Hoxton and Hackney Central.
- Lambeth- Highest rates of crime in Lambeth: Clapham Town, Oval, Bishop’s and St Leonard’s.
- Tower Hamlets- he highest areas of crime in Tower Hamlets are Spitalfields and Banglatown, Weavers, Whitechapel ,Bethnal Green North and South and Millwall.
- Hammersmith and Fulham- The worst areas of crime are: Shepherd’s Bush Green and Hammersmith Broadway.
- Southwark- Areas to not visit:Cathedrals, The Lane, Chaucer,Grange, East Walworth and Camberwell Green
- Newham- areas to avoid: Beckton, East ham central, Stratford and newtown.
Want more on London?
|bishop of Fulham|
|london air show 2017|
|365 london what’s on and what’s new|